O'Brien Waste Recycling Solutions offer confidential shredding services through either one-off client site visits or scheduled contracted services.
Our dedicated shredding vehicle can come to your business premises and shred any confidential waste documents while you wait. This service provides peace of mind that confidential documentation or data is securely stored and permanently destroyed. We will supply a designated Certificate of Destruction once your data has been securely shredded in line with current legislation.
Our ‘on demand‘ collection service option allows clients who require a less frequent service to store their documents or data in their usual manner then request a visit at their convenience to permanently destroy them.
We are BS15713:2009 and BS7858:2006 compliant along with A2:2009. We are also members of British Security Industry Association (BSIA).
Our confidential waste shredding services are used in many public and private sector organisations, such as Sunderland Royal Hospital, Gentoo and Newcastle University
Our confidential shredding service ensures that:
- All Data Destruction Officers responsible for transporting bagged documents from consoles to vehicles are screened with BS7858, CRB and Police level 2 checks
- All cross-cut shredding is conducted onsite in our specialised secure vehicle to BS15713:2009 standards
- Confidential documents are never transported in a ‘whole state’ and the shredding process can be witnessed by clients
- Client archive boxes and containers are emptied onsite so they can be reused
- A Certificate of destruction is provided when the shredded material is taken away for recycling