O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions works closely with a number of public sector organisations across the region including Sunderland Hospital NHS, South Tyneside Hospital NHS, North East Ambulance Service, Northumbria Police and Tyne & Wear Fire Service.
We have multiple MRFs operating at all of our locations, which means that we are able to process any waste stream from any of the recycling centres. Our sites are utilised by public sector organisations as delivery and processing points for their waste collections, including:
- General waste
- Green Waste
- Highways Waste
O’Brien provide public sector organisations with detailed waste management reports to enable strategic decisions including contamination origins. Additional reports on waste data flow are supplied to help reduce administrative overhead. These reports enable us to accurately predict seasonal waste volumes, define required working hours and on-site tipping times.
Our flexibility is valued by public sector organisations and is coupled with an enviable reputation for reliability. We take pride in our collections being prompt, our staff professional and vehicles well presented.
When your waste is collected by O’Brien, you can be assured that it is dealt with responsibly and with due care to the environment. All the waste streams we collect are separated at one of our regional MRFs with 98% of it being recovered for recycling and the remaining 2% being burned for energy.