O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions provide services for a number of regional manufacturing and engineering businesses. From large multi-national organisations such as Siemens, Liebherr and Fujifilm to smaller single-site firms such as Reprotec, Houghton International and OGN Group.

Manufacturing & Engineering
“Good support and timely response is key to our requirements, our O’Brien Representative responds to any queries/requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner?-Jo Laing - Environmental, Health & Safety Officer, Fujifilm

By working in partnership, O’Brien is able to pass on the benefit of our experiences of working in this sector to help us provide cost effective and efficient recycling solutions. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and communication. Our waste collections are prompt, our staff professional, vehicles and waste containers well presented.

O’Brien recycles many different waste streams for manufacturing and engineering businesses including:

  • Segregation of dry mixed recycling waste
  • Disposal of non-hazardous general municipal waste
  • Food segregation for anaerobic digestion
  • On-site confidential waste shredding
  • Hazardous waste

WEEE and various special waste streams including shot blast and tanker works i.e. white water and CAVP tanks. As one of the largest scrap metal re-processors in the North East, we offer unrivalled rebates for all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals

Compliance is at the forefront of our business and we have a fully integrated management system in place which follows ISO9001, 2015, ISO 14001, 2015 and OHSAS 180001 standards. We ensure all waste transfer and consignment notes are provided.

Due to the high volume of waste organisations in this sector produce, we supply fully trained waste operatives to work on our client’s sites, segregating and managing waste to achieve maximum on-site recycling and cost saving initiatives

When your waste is collected by O’Brien, you can be assured that it is dealt with responsibly and with due care to the environment. All the waste streams we collect are separated at one of our regional recycling centres, with 98% of it being recovered for recycling and the remaining 2% being burned for energy.

To arrange a consultation to discuss your manufacturing or engineering business waste management and recycling requirements, please call 0800 169 1243
O'Brien Waste Recycling Solutions
Contact us now