O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions are the North East’s leading waste and recycling solutions provider. With a workforce of over 400 people and an operational fleet for over 100 vehicles; the business operates 6 MRFs (Material Recycling Facility) in the region with more in development. The goal is to continuously provide innovative, great value, environmentally friendly and reliable waste recycling solutions.
We are currently recruiting a weighbridge operative for our Sunderland site. Daily duties will be to operate the site weighbridge system, providing transactions for customers and completing all relevant paperwork along with general site duties to maintain health and safety standards.
Salary:£8.50 per hour
Hours:47.5 hours per week (8.00am – 6.00pm)
As a Weighbridge Operative you must have effective communication skills, be confident dealing with people and have excellent attention to detail. You will also be competent in the use of a computer.
- Ensuring tickets and reports are completed accurately and on time
- Creating customer records facilitating the development of an accurate, clean customer database and history
- Continuously deliver the highest level of satisfaction to internal and external customers
- Supporting the management team in their achievement of customer satisfaction, taking each opportunity to continuously improve working methods and standards
- Team Player
- Flexible to working hours