As a Compliance Department Technical Administrator you will play an important role in the continuous monitoring of every vehicle and all Sites.
Duties will include monitoring of time and attendance against the trackers; monitor and inform management of any breaches in vehicle or load security as well as suspicious breaches in site rules and updating and challenging information with a real desire to keep records clean and accurate.
The main duties of the role include:
- The monitoring of movements of trade waste vehicles against cameras and ISYS report any concerns to the Vehicle Compliance Manager and Assisting Compliance Department Administrator with daily reports and analysis
- Analyse data from tachograph down loads and build a database to ensure full compliance with Drivers Hours and Working Time directives
- Initial data inputting of information from incidents and accidents, collating of evidence presented to assist in the investigation pack building prior to the Vehicle Compliance Manager conducting an investigation meeting
- Note and minute taking during investigation meetings
- Follow up calls to customers and clients following accidents and incidents
- Updating of the accident and incidents log
- Fuel tank monitoring for replenishment and subsequent ordering through the Commercial Finance Manager
- Covering the Vehicle Compliance Manager during absence
The ideal candidate will be:
- Computer Literate
- Have Vehicle / industry Knowledge
- Enthusiastic & Energetic
The requirements needed to carry out this role successfully include:
- Experience with Tachograph charts and drivers Hours /Working Time Regulations
- Good sound knowledge of Word & Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of Report preparing
- Flexibility towards work and Hours
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience of CCTV monitoring (however this is not essential as Training will be provided).