O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions are the North East’s leading waste and recycling solutions provider. With a workforce of over 400 people and an operational fleet for over 100 vehicles; the business operates 6 MRFs (Material Recycling Facility) in the region with more in development. The goal is to continuously provide innovative, great value, environmentally friendly and reliable waste recycling solutions.
O’Brien is well-regarded by our customers for being flexible and have gained an enviable reputation in the marketplace for our reliability. All of the waste we collect is dealt with responsibly.
We are currently recruiting for a professional, enthusiastic telesales executive to join our business, working within a small, yet dynamic team. The main requirement of the role is to undertake telesales and make appointments for the field sales team.
Salary:Competitive + bonus structure + company pension
Contract:Full Time Permanent
Requirements of the Role:
- Contacting potential Business to Business (B2B) customers via telephone
- Lead development – identifying and following up new business opportunities
- Verifying sales and confirming appointment with potential clients
- Submitting sales proposals to potential customers
- Offering support to the field sales team
- You will be target driven, ambitious and hungry for success
- You will have previous outbound telesales experience
- You will have plenty of enthusiasm and energy
- You will be self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- You will have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You will provide consistently good customer service
- You will be computer literate (Microsoft office)