O’Brien Waste Recycling Solutions are the North East’s leading waste and recycling solutions provider. With a workforce of over 400 people and an operational fleet for over 100 vehicles; the business operates 6 MRFs (Material Recycling Facility) in the region with more in development. The goal is to continuously provide innovative, great value, environmentally friendly and reliable waste recycling solutions.
We are looking to recruit a Field Sales Consultant on a permanent basis.
Based at our Teesside site the successful candidate will be part of a very busy team. They will have experience working in a target driven environment to meet both personal and team sales targets. In addition the successful candidate will have a proven track record in relationship building, with an ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Salary Competitive + commission
Details 40 hours per week
Location Teesside – Field Based
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and rapport building are essential.
- Creating new opportunities and securing sales
- Upselling with potential customers
- To build relationships with key decision makers
- Personal ownership of territories and targets
- Creating reports based on sales
- Pitching the business and the products its has to offer using various methods such as sales presentations and demonstrations
- Full Driving Licence
- Proven sales experience
- Proactive and the ability to work on your own
- Good attitude
- Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Flexibility towards work and hours